As the manager of the ICP, I will:
- Work to gather submissions from different sources and to promote submissions to the ICP via the ICP submission form.
- Review all of the submissions to ensure that they are appropriate and pertinent.
- Forward all valid submissions to the host of a particular edition.
- Update the homepage of the ICP to indicate schedule, host and contact information.
- Update the homepage of the ICP with links to your summary article to indicate the new edition and to list the participants.
- Review your final edition to ensure functioning links and inclusion of all submissions.
As the host of the edition, you should:
- Post an announcement on your blog that you will be hosting the ICP and to call for submissions.
- Seek out/nominate any posts that you wish to see included (optional).
- Save all submission forms received from the ICP manager and all correspondence with individual authors (particularly relating to permission for use).
- Write a brief email to each contributor to indicate receipt of his or her article and to find out how the author wishes to be referenced, if differently from the name given on their blog.
- Write to each author whose work is nominated by a third party to obtain permission of use.
- Write and publish a summary article to introduce and link to each of the articles contributed to the ICP edition(this is the bulk of the work)
- Check your links within the article to make sure that they are working properly and that all of the submissions are included.
- Write the individual contributors and ICP manager upon publication of the summary article, including a permalink to the summary article for the ICP.
- Ask each contributor to post an announcement on their own blog of the publication of the ICP edition to which they contributed.
- Maintain contact with the ICP manager for several days after publication in order to correct any problems that might be found in the ICP edition.
Categories: blog+carnival HIV/AIDS HIV AIDS International+Carnival+of+Pozitivities ICP Pozitivities Positive Seropositive blog carnival